|This article or section is Under Construction.|
Please check back later or contribute to the page to add as much as you can.
- "Delta's job is to make the impossible possible."
- ―Lilia during the briefing for Night Blitz.
Lilia Mihajlovna is a character in the Airforce Delta series who appears as a main character in Airforce Delta Strike.
Not much of Lilia's life prior to the events of the game is known; She was genetically modified for the "Special Ultimate People Experiment Research" (S.U.P.E.R.) experiment, but the researched was cancelled, and she was saved from "disposal" by Robert Williams, who adopted her. Afterwards, she attempted to repay her debt by using her superhuman intellect to aid Delta.
Lilia is shown to be a wickedly smart, yet somewhat callous individual, who puts priority on the mission over the morality of the squadron, for the most part. She can be very rude at times with some her comments, but despite her demeanor, she is shown to worry extensively about the pilots on occasion (Such as when Ruth Valentine leaves the base without approval and goes off to engage the enemy alone in Priority, visually reduced to near-tears despite her threats to Ruth) and even feels worry over sending them out to missions she is unsure of the odds of (Such as during Mother Ship). As a result, despite her cold nature at points, she is ultimately a good person who does care for her pilots (Not that she would show that openly) and works to keep them alive even in the bleakest of situations.
- BLUE WING KNIGHTS (Intro cutscene and Debriefing)
- operation code H4 (Briefing)
- The "GALE" (Briefing and Debriefing)
- Force Scout (Briefing)
- Rail Road (Briefing and Debriefing)
- Fleet Attack (Briefing)
- Roller Games (Briefing and Debriefing)
- Over the Cloud (Briefing and Debriefing)
- Twister (Briefing)
- Lone Wolf (Optional mission/Debriefing)
- Far Behind (Optional mission/Debriefing)
- Iceberg (Briefing)
- Doll Master (Briefing/Also appears in Debriefing if mission is played with a 3rd Element character)
- Priority (Optional mission/Briefing and Debriefing)
- Night Blitz (Briefing and Debriefing)
- Big Bird (Briefing and Debriefing)
- Armed Fighting Walker (Briefing)
- Hyper Speed Rick (Briefing)
- Metro (Briefing and Debriefing)
- Tiger's Cave (Briefing and Debriefing)
- Wind Valley (Briefing)
- Turning Point (Briefing and Debriefing)
- operation code T8 (Briefing)
- Up Stream (Briefing and Debriefing)
- Meteor Structure (Briefing/Also appears in Debriefing if Ellen was unlocked)
- Departure (Briefing)
- Decision (Optional mission/Briefing and Game Over screen)
- The Defender
- The Decisive Battle
- Rush Into the Red Star
- Battle of Under Ground (Briefing)
- Mother Ship (Briefing)
- Inside (Debriefing, only if Ellen was unlocked and mission is played with Ken)
- The Asteroid (Briefing)
|Airforce Delta Strike Characters|
|Ken Thomas · Ruth Valentine · John Rundal · Jamie Jones · Rick Campbell · Alex Levine · Holst Prendre · Pedro Glankert · Brian Douglas · Robert Williams · Lilia Mihajlovna · Amelia Johnson · Harry Garrett · Bob Takayanagi · David Smith · Collette Le Clerc · Constance Le Clerc · Navigator · Albert Ungar · Pierre Gallo · Ellen McNichol · Sergei Kinski · Giuseppe Ferretti · Francine Davout · Leon Kleiser · Donald Chan · Jake Emerson|