|This article or section is Under Construction.|
Please check back later or contribute to the page to add as much as you can.
- "CITIZENS, THE OCC VALUES BOTH OF YOU HIGHLY. WE HOPE YOU KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK."
- ―Navigator in the debriefing for Wind Valley.
Navigator is a character in the Airforce Delta series who appears as a central character and the main antagonist of Airforce Delta Strike.
Navigator was a mysterious alien from outer-space and the secret leader of the Orbital Citizen Community.
- Doll Master (Debriefing/Voice)
- Night Blitz (Debriefing/Voice)
- Tiger's Cave (Debriefing/Voice)
- Wind Valley (Debriefing/Voice)
- Departure (Debriefing/Voice)
- Inside (Killed in action)
- If you replay Inside through the Free Mission option, he is referred to as "Mediator" in the "Enemies Destroyed" part of the end-of-mission debriefing. This is possibly a translation error.
- He is the only major character in the game not to have a portrait, a known age, or a character profile.
- He is also the only character in the game to have all letters in the words he speaks to be capitalized in text boxes.
- The only directly vocalized sound he makes is an angry roar as he dies in the cutscene after Inside.
- He is the only antagonist in the game to kill another antagonist (Pierre Gallo).
- He and Pierre are the only major characters in the game to both be killed in the same mission.
|Airforce Delta Strike Characters|
|Ken Thomas · Ruth Valentine · John Rundal · Jamie Jones · Rick Campbell · Alex Levine · Holst Prendre · Pedro Glankert · Brian Douglas · Robert Williams · Lilia Mihajlovna · Amelia Johnson · Harry Garrett · Bob Takayanagi · David Smith · Collette Le Clerc · Constance Le Clerc · Navigator · Albert Ungar · Pierre Gallo · Ellen McNichol · Sergei Kinski · Giuseppe Ferretti · Francine Davout · Leon Kleiser · Donald Chan · Jake Emerson|